Elevate your campfire tradition with a unique twist – melt gooey marshmallows between two Cheez-It® crackers to create a savory-sweet sensation that's a perfect blend of campfire comfort and cheesy delight.
- 24 Extra Big Cheez-It® Crackers
- 6 large marshmallows, cut in half
- 1 bar milk chocolate, broken into 12 pieces
1. Preheat oven to a high broil and place an oven rack at the bottom of the oven. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
2. On prepared sheet pan, arrange 12 crackers. Top each with a piece of chocolate and a marshmallow half. Place on lower rack in the oven until chocolate is melted and marshmallow is golden brown, 1-3 minutes, depending on your broiler (keep a close eye!).
3. Remove sheet pan from the oven and top each s’more with remaining 12 Cheez-It® Crackers. Let cool for 1-2 minutes, then press crackers together and serve immediately.