CHEEZ-IT™ BOWL FEELIN’ THE CHEEZIEST SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Cheez-It™ Bowl Feelin’ the Cheeziest Sweepstakes (“Promotion”) is an on-site event entry Promotion that will be held on 12/28/22 at approximately 4:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) to approximately 5:30 PM (ET) (“Promotion Period”) at Point Orlando located at 9109 International Drive, Orlando, Florida 32819 for the 2022 Cheez-It® Bowl Pep Rally event (each rally, an “Event”; collectively, the “Events”), as further described below. The Events will consist of two (2) separate pep rallies. The first pep rally Event for the Atlanta Coast Conference (“ACC”) team will start at approximately 4:00 PM (ET) and end at approximately 4:45 PM (ET); the second pep rally for the Big 12 team Event will start at approximately 4:45 PM (ET) and end at approximately 5:30 PM (ET). In order to enter the Promotion, you must physically be in attendance at one of the two pep rally Events to be held for the two (2) schools competing in the 2022 Cheez-It® Bowl; see complete details below. Attendance at the Event(s) and entry into the Promotion are free. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry; are in attendance at an Event during the Promotion Period. Employees of Kellogg Company, its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate. Void where prohibited.
- HOW TO ENTER: Physically visit one of the two Events during the Promotion Period, locate a Cheez-It® brand ambassador and receive a ticket from the brand ambassador in order to enter. Entries must be received by close of the respective Event. Limit one (1) entry per person, per Event. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of mailing address, email address, and/or telephone number of entrants.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Two (2) Grand Prize winners (one (1) winner for each Event) will be selected in a random drawing immediately at the end of each Event from among all eligible entries received at the respective Event by Sponsor or its designee. Decisions of Sponsor are final and binding regarding the Promotion. ENTRANTS MUST BE PHYSICALLY PRESENT AT THE DRAWING AT THE END OF THE EVENT IN ORDER TO WIN. Potential Grand Prize winners will be announced immediately upon completion of the drawing for each respective Event. Potential winner will have three (3) minutes to come forward to claim their prize. In the event a potential winner is no longer physically present at the Event or does not come forward within three (3) minutes of being announced, the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be randomly drawn. This process will be repeated until a Grand Prize winner at the respective Event has come forward or there are no remaining eligible entries, whichever occurs first. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is not received by a potential winner for any reason. If any potential prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines the prize for any reason prior to award, such prize will be forfeited and the prize may go unawarded.
- PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (ARV)/ODDS: Two (2) Grand Prizes are available (one (1) Grand Prize for each Event). Each Grand Prize consists of the opportunity for the winner and one (1) guest to experience an optional overnight stay on 12/28/22 in the Cheez-It® on-field suite at Camping World Stadium in Orlando, FL; and two (2) seats in the Cheez-It® on-field suite at the stadium to watch the 2022 Cheez-It® Bowl game scheduled to be played on 12/29/22 (ARV $520 ea. winner). Winner may opt to decline the overnight stay in the Cheez-It® on-field suite, but accept the seats in Cheez-It® on-field suite to watch the game on 12/29/22. Each winner will be provided with round trip ground transportation to/from stadium-hotel. Total ARV of all prizes $1,040. Odds of winning at an Event depend on the total number of eligible entries received at the respective Event. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Limit one (1) prize person in the Promotion. All applicable federal, state, and local taxes on prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
Winner and his/her guest agree to comply with all applicable stadium and venue regulations in connection with the prize. Sponsor and the applicable venue entities reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to any winner and/or his/her guest who engage(s) in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the game or during their overnight stay. Promotion Entities will not be responsible for weather conditions, Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any Event and/or any game associated with any prize in this Sweepstakes. The terms and conditions of any game tickets awarded as part of the prize will govern in the event it cannot be offered due to safety and health conditions, weather conditions, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Promotion Entities will not be responsible for health and safety conditions, weather conditions, Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage, epidemics or pandemics, or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of the Promotion and/or any prize related event. In the event any Event, and/or any prize related activity is cancelled for any reason outside the control of the Sponsor, the Sponsor will have no further obligation. Game related tickets awarded as part of any prize are subject to venue restrictions, other terms and conditions as indicated thereon and may not be resold or offered for resale. Any such resale may result in disqualification and prize forfeiture without compensation of any kind. Any such resale may result in disqualification and prize forfeiture, and may invalidate the license granted by the game.
- GENERAL: Potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release and, where permitted by law, Publicity Release (“Winner’s Documents”) immediately upon acceptance of the prize. Guest of prize winner must be 18 years of age or older; and must sign and return a Liability Release and, where permitted by law, Publicity Release prior to awarding of prize. Winner’s Documents and Guest Release must be witnessed by Sponsor or its designee upon completion of documents at each Event. If prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, prize may be forfeited. No cash equivalents, substitutions or transfer of prize permitted except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that an offered prize is unavailable. Subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Promotion Entities, their respective affiliates, directors, employees, officers, and agents (“Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, liability, injury, loss or damage of any kind, including but not limited to personal injury or death, arising from or in connection with entry or participation in the Promotion, or the awarding, receipt, acceptance, possession use or misuse of any prize or participation in any Promotion-related or prize-related activity. Released Parties will not have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in the promotion or any prize-related activities. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner’s name, voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, where allowed by law. Winner acknowledges that neither Sponsor nor its agents have made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including, but not limited to, its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on a prize, if any, are subject to the manufacturers’ terms therefore and winner agrees to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty and/or guarantee. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the Promotion. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- LIMITATIONS AND RELEASES: Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Promotion if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Promotion is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Promotion as contemplated herein. If for any reason any entry in the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion; and award any remaining prizes via a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the action taken by the Sponsor provided a sufficient number of eligible entries have been received. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Caution: Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of law and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
- GOVERNING LAW: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROMOTION SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF MICHIGAN WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OF CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S LAWS.
- WINNER’S LIST: For names of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by 3/29/23 to: Cheez-It™ Bowl Feelin’ the Cheeziest Sweepstakes, Attn: Winner’s List, P.O. Box 7999, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-7999. Winner’s list to be available after 12/29/22.
- SPONSOR: Kellogg Company, One Kellogg Square, Battle Creek, MI 49016.
®,™, © 2022 Kellogg NA Co.